(BGB-75C) High-Efficiency Tablet Coating Machine, Coating Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: BGB-75C
- Finished Dosage Form: Tablet
- Voltage: 380V
- Condition: New
- Model: Bgb-75c
- Speed-Adjusting Range of Drum (Rpm): 4-19
- Temperature-Regulating Range of Hot Air: Normal Temperature 80 C
- Motor Power of Air Heater (Kw): 1.1
- Motor Power of Peristaltic Pump (Kw): 0.18
- Trademark: KORICANMACHINERY
- Origin: China
- Type: Preparation Machinery
- Certification: CE, GMP
- Computerized: Computerized
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Production Capacity (Kg/Batch): 75
- Motor Power of Main Machine (Kw): 1.1
- Filtration Accuracy of Hot Air ( mm): 0.5 mm (100000 Grade)
- Motor Power of Exhaust Machine (Kw): 3
- Overall Dimension of Main Machine (mm): 1350X1010X 1630
- Specification: CE, GMP
Samples of products
The BGB-C Series High-efficiency Coating Machine is mainly used in pharmaceutical and food industries. It is a high-efficiency, energysaving, safe, clean and mechatronics equipment for coating tablets, pills and candies with organic film, water soluble film, slow and controlled release film and sugar film etc., which conforms to the requirement of GMP.
The tablet cores to be coated make continuous complicated orbital motion within the closed rotating drum under the action of a streamline guide plate. During the motion, coating medium automatically sprays according to the technological process and rational technological parameters, at the same time hot air is supplied under a negative pressure. The hot air penetrates through the tablet core layers and is discharged from the bottom of the layers, so that the coating medium sprayed on the surface of tablet cores will dry rapidly and evenly, thus forming a solid and smooth surface film.
1. The control system consists of PLC and HMI. The design is reasonable
And programming is flexible, which are adapt to the different needs of pharmaceutical technology, thus featuring reliable work, stable performance and conforming to the requirement of GMP.
2. Under the action of the agitation of streamline guide plate, the tablet cores are tumbling smoothly and exchanging frequently, thus elimination the phenomenon of tablet cores falling from a high place and the collide, so that solve the problems of broken pieces and chipped edged and also improve the rate of finished products. The narrow surface of the guide plate eliminates the adhesion of coating material on its surface, thus saving the coating material and improving the quality of medicine.
3. The peristaltic pump with constant pressure and variable eliminates the need for a return pipe. The turning radius of the drum varies with the pressure. The slurry output and the quantity of slurry sprayed are balanced from plugging-up, and saving the coating material, moreover the cleaning is simple, without deed corner.
4. The spray gun is specially designed for film coating machine with even atomization and large coverage of spraying. The universal adjustable spray head makes the cleaning mechanism of spray gun unaffected by charge quantity, so that coating can proceed continuously, thus reducing the coating time and saving coating material.
5. Display and control the negative pressure in the coating drum
We have set up a negative pressure detecting point in the upper box of the coating machine and installed a 2300-1kpa pressure differential gauge(made by the USA Dwyer Co) on the operating console, operator can operate the touch screen according to the technological specification (for instance, the negative pressure being 10PA), and control the speed of exhaust fan, so as to control the negative pressure in the drum.
6. Display and control of the speed of heat-supply air
We have set up an air-speed detecting point in the heat-supply air pipe and installed a 2001AV air speed gage(made by the USA Dwyer Co. )on the operating console, the operator can operate the touch screen according to the technologically specified air speed value(8m/s), so as to control the speed of hot air fan and meet the demand for air supply.
7. Display and control of temperature value
Temperature sensors are installed at the air inlet and outlet of the coating machine. After the temperature signal is inputted to the PLC and compared with the set value(90), the heat exchange is automatically controlled, thus achieving the control of coating temperature value.
|Model||BGB - 75C|
|Production capacity (kg/batch)||75|
|Speed-adjusting range of filmcoating drum (rpm)||4-19|
|Motor power of main machine (kW)||1.1|
|Temperature-regulating range of hot air (° C )||Normal temperature 80 ° C|
|Filtration accuracy of hot air ( mm)||0.5 mm (100000 grade)|
|Motor power of air heater (kW)||1.1|
|Motor power of exhaust machine (kW)||3|
|Motor power of peristaltic pump (kW)||0.18|
|Overall dimension of main machine (mm)||1350× 1010× 1630|
|Weight of main machine (kg)||550|
|Overall dimension of air heater (mm)||1100× 900× 2140|
|Weight of air heater (kg)||400|
|Overall dimension of exhaust machine (mm)||720× 780× 1950|
|Weight of exhaust machine (kg)||300|
|Power supply: 3-phase 5 wire||380V, 40A|
|Clean air||Pressure||> 0.4MPa|
|Air consumption||≤ 1 m3/min.|
|Water supply||Pressure||> 0.15MPa|
|Steam||Pressure||> 0.4 Mpa|
|Air consumption||≤ 80kg/h|